Carolina Coating Solutions
And Industrial Services Inc.
Carolina Coating Solutions is a surface treatment specialist. Operating since 1999, our expertise includes surface cleaning and preparation, the application of protective and specialty coatings, and concrete repair.
The managing partner — Ken McCraw — graduated from Clemson University as a materials engineer and has been working in the coating industry for over 25 years. Carolina Coating Solutions is a woman- owned business and serves customers in many different industries.
In addition to abrasive blasting, blast tracking, pressure cleaning, water blasting, sponge blasting, concrete rehabilitation and crack injection expertise, our credentials include:
- Certified Applicator for Carboline
- Certified Applicator for Duromar
- Certified Applicator for Protective Industrial Polymers
- Certified Applicator for Sherwin Williams/General Polymers
- Certified Applicator for Sika
- Certified Applicator for Tnemec
- GC License
- NACE Certified Coating Inspector
- NACE Certified Nuclear Coating Inspector
- SSPC Protective Coating Specialist
- Certified Applicator for Blome
- Certified Applicator for Ceilcote
We serve the Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida geographical areas.